A Powerful Investment in Performance
Research by CIPD suggests that while training alone can improve performance by up to 40%, coaching has the potential for performance improvement of up to 80%. Business coaching helps to increase motivation, productivity and staff retention, as well as reducing sickness and absence. It promotes greater self awareness, and can help to reduce conflict and other interpersonal issues in the workplace. Coaching is one of the best ways of changing mindsets and behaviours, and is arguably the most cost effective and efficient way of helping managers and executives to refine and enhance performance at work. A key part of any learning culture, coaching has been proven to make the single biggest difference in performance management.
• Nearly 2000 hours’ experience of coaching at senior management and executive level
• Educated to MBA, Catapult business coaches are seasoned business practitioners and time-served leaders who also have coaching qualifications
• Our coaches are all NLP trained, and draw upon a range of techniques from the field of organisational psychology and cognitive behavioural therapy
• Catapult coaches all possess the Advanced Certificate in Business Coaching, from the Business Coaching Foundation
• We are a local company, aware of regional business challenges, but with an international blue-chip experience and customer base
• Can also coach in French
In-house Coaching Training
We can also deliver in-house coaching training courses for your managers and team leaders. This can help you to maximise your investment and make coaching a formal part of your performance management culture.